We are excited about all that is coming up in 2022!
- Family Weekend with Giles Davis and Dan Hartke (April 22-23)
- Family Discipleship monthly resources (coming soon!)
- Parent Seminars (If you would like to book a parenting seminar for your church or school, please contact us!)
PARENT TRAINING SEMINARS
We offer Parent Training Seminars for groups and churches on the following topics. Contact us to schedule a training!
We offer parent trainings on…
- Internet & Device Safety
- Apps and Online Privacy
- The Dangers of Internet Pornography
- Creating a Media Safe Home
- Teaching your Children Healthy Sexuality
- Building Healthy Morals and Values
- Confident Parenting
- Understanding Your Teenager
- Energizing Your Family’s Spiritual Life
- The 3 Critical Questions Every Teenager Asks
FUTURE EVENT TYPES
Whether its a mother & daughter weekend, fathers & sons, or something else…getting away together for a weekend can be a powerful way to deepen your relationships. We’ll offer programming and content to help you have fun together, make memories, and grow spiritually.
Making happy memories with your family is important. Our retreats will help you have fun and grow spiritually as you worship, learn and play together.
All parents want to be intentional and invest time in their children’s lives, but most struggle to make it happen. These 4 hour events work like a “Christian Parenting Groupon” to allow you and your son or daughter to be involved in a fun activity, and we provide carefully planned discussion topics and questions to help you instill Biblical values in your child. Plus, it will be TONS of fun!
Activities may include:
Axe Throwing, Ropes Courses, Zoo trips, cookouts, games, and more!
We will offer parent training on several crucial topics, including…
- Teens and Technology
- Understanding your Teenager
- Speaking Your Teen’s Love Language
Parents need community! These smaller, more intimate gatherings will be a chance for parents to connect with parents of similar aged kids, pray together, and receive teaching to help them become the parents God wants them to be.